Customized water treatment solutions that exceed your expectations
With almost 40 years of experience, Salher provides solutions for urban and industrial wastewater treatments, drinking water treatments, grey water reuse systems, hydrocarbon separators, as well as accessories for wastewater treatments, all around the world.
We are one of the companies with more character and innovative vocation of the European market and, for more than ten years, we have acquired an important international presence.
Salher owns factories in Spain, Portugal and Poland; we also have distributors in more than 50 countries and equipment installed in more than 120 countries, putting Salher at the forefront of the water treatment industry.
In our pursuit for an increasingly global market, Salher has assembled an international and multicultural team that collectively speak the 6 official languages of its headquarters (Spanish, French, English, Polish, Portuguese and Russian), fostering better understanding and communication with our clients and suppliers.
This forces us to understand and communicate in a more fluid way with our customers and suppliers.
We design and manufacture our own equipment to ensure effective solutions.
The development of new equipment is fundamental in the field of wastewater and drinking water treatment.
All our equipment are covered by a guarantee and supported by an after-sales service.
Salher products have codifications in their components that allow total traceability.
Our clients expect from our projects personalization and innovation, both are the values that drive us to the excellence and make a difference.
Designed and developed to meet all the requirements in water treatments.
Project and Design
Engineering development and projects management.
Production of GFRP, polypropylene and steel equipment.
Assembly of modular equipment and integration in civil works.
Selection of equipment and instrumentation to provide an integral water treatment solution.
Technical assistance in the electromechanical and electrical assembly of every water treatment plant.
Control service after the installation from a qualified technical staff.
Courses & documentary support
Practical training and delivery of manuals for operation, commissioning and maintenance.
- ALTERNATIVA AMBIENTAL
- IGM – INGENIERÍA Y GESTIÓN MEDIOAMBIENTAL
- IMA: INGENIERÍA MEDIOAMBIENTAL
- INERCO TRATAMIENTO DE AGUAS
- TÉCNICAS REUNIDAS
- Canal de Isabel II.
- Comand Works of the Militar Region.
- Hydrographic Confederation of the River Guadiana, Segura, from the South, Tajo, from the Nort, Ebro and Jucar.
- Agriculture and Environment Department.
- Water Insular Council of Tenerife.
- Upper Council of Scientific Research of Madrid (C.S.I.C.).
- Road Network General Conservation.
- Consortium of Water Supply and Sewerage of Bilbao.
- Consortium of Water Supply and Sewerage of Bilbao-E.T.S.I. Telecommunications.
- Engineering Institute of Spain.
- Madrid Institute of Sports.
- Ihobe: Public Society of Environmental Management of the Basque Government.
- Ministery of Public Works.
- Ministery of Defense and Army.
- Many Town and Regional Councils.
- CONSTRUCCIONES SANDO
- CONSTRUCTORA LEYCO
- CONSTRUCTORA SAN JOSÉ.
- CONSTRUCTORA VELASCO
- CONSTRUCTORA SAN GREGORIO.
- FCC-FOMENTO DE CONSTRUCCIONES Y CONTRATAS.
- GRUPO ACS
- GRUPO COBRA.
- GRUPO VELASCO
- PACSA: Servicios urbanos y del Medio Natural
- PEYBER HISPANIA.
- SAN JOSÉ CONSTRUCTORA.
- ASOCIACIÓN BASIDA
- BODEGA TELLERI (MORGA)
- BOMBAS CALPEDA
- BP: BRITISH PETROLEUM
- CALIDAD PASCUAL
- CLH: Compañía Logística de Hidrocarburos
- ENUSA Industrias Avanzadas, S.A.
- HAVANA CLUB INTERNATIONAL.
- MILTON ROY
Salher begins September by presenting a much more visual and accessible website, with the aim of leading the digitalization that the industrial sector and the water...
In the last decade, political-legal, technological and economic factors have allowed the water treatment sector to be digitized to obtain a better yield in the...
The vegetable processing industry is one of the most complex industries in the agri-food sector due to the great variety of raw materials, industrial processes used, as...
Carrera Toledana, 33. Arganda del Rey. Madrid 28500. Spain.
+34 91 870 00 15
Spain / +34 91 870 00 15
France / +33 1 84 16 47 84
Malaysia / +60 102 452 108
Mexico / +52 55 5081 8437
Peru / +51 620 0722
Poland / +48 22 737 24 95
Portugal / +351 234 795 821
Paraguay / +52 55 5081 8437
Colombia/ +52 55 5081 8437
Engineering – Wastewater treatment – Purification – Liquid/solids separation equipment for industrial and municipal process applications – Surface water – Groundwater – Water Reuse – Drinking Water – Hydrocarbon and Oil Water Separation