Committed to quality!
At Salher, we work every day to improve our equipment and provide the best experience to our customers
A quality system focused on excellence
Since 2003, Salher has a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 standard
At Salher, we always care about doing things well and satisfying our clients with our water treatment equipment and our technical assistance service.
We constantly seek new improvements to master our design, manufacturing, assembly, supply services and customer service. In fact, it is precisely at this stage that we devote more efforts to achieve the greatest possible satisfaction of our customers.
We design and manufacture quality equipment for wastewater treatment and water purification.
Our Quality Management System covers the design of equipment for wastewater treatment, as well as the manufacturing of these equipment in GFRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester).
In addition, in 2018, we obtained the quality certification for our water purification plants. Salher R + D + i department incorporated new technologies into the design and manufacturing systems for drinking water treatments, resulting in this certificate.
Quality is a commitment and a responsibility for Salher Ibérica’s staff, who actively participates in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
How does our Quality Management System work?
All the elements of this system are interdependent and essential. To carry out our quality operations with excellence, we start from studying the context of our organization, stakeholders and customer requirements.
To measure the results of the system and prove its effectiveness, we have indicators that allow us to study the satisfaction of customers and stakeholders.
Strategic planning process
- An analysis of the context and of the stakeholders is essential when a new project is studied.
- The legal requirements and the management of risks and opportunities of the project are studied.
- Management responsibilities are established.
- Business processes for contract management.
- Design and development processes of the treatment line and its equipment.
- Procurement and subcontracting processes.
- Production processes.
- Human resources management and efficient organization of teams for each project.
- Infrastructure management.
- Management of measurement equipment.
- Management of documented information.
- Process monitoring and measurement.
- Internal audits.
- Management review
- Detection and management of Non-Compliance and Corrective Actions.
- Claims management.
Carrera Toledana, 33. Arganda del Rey. Madrid 28500. Spain.
+34 91 870 00 15
Spain / +34 91 870 00 15
France / +33 1 84 16 47 84
Malaysia / +60 102 452 108
Mexico / +52 55 5081 8437
Peru / +51 620 0722
Poland / +48 22 737 24 95
Portugal / +351 234 795 821
Paraguay / +595 981 252 845
Philippines / +63 (0) 977 215 4199
Engineering – Wastewater treatment – Purification – Liquid/solids separation equipment for industrial and municipal process applications – Surface water – Groundwater – Water Reuse – Drinking Water – Hydrocarbon and Oil Water Separation