In order to guarantee maximum customer satisfaction, Salher Ibérica is committed to the quality of the activities of:
- Design and Manufacture of Wastewater Treatment and Drinking Water Systems;
- Design and manufacture of GFRP (Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyester) equipment for water treatment (Purification and Potabilisation).
For this purpose, we have a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 standard. In addition, Salher Ibérica’s Direction is committed to comply with and communicate the following values and commitments:
1. Continuously improve the effectiveness of the processes through the organisation’s Quality Management System and its control.
2. Focus of the Direction on continuous improvement, updating our internal processes and codes of good practice, increasing the quality of our activities and the expectations of our clients.
3. Compliance with customer and stakeholder requirements, legal and regulatory requirements and those established internally.
4. To promote a culture in the organisation that allows us to anticipate the needs of our customers, with the aim of exceeding their expectations.
5. To encourage the participation of our employees and their personal and professional development.
Quality is a commitment and a responsibility for all Salher Ibérica staff, who actively participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of our Quality Management System.
The Direction is committed to provide the necessary human and material resources to comply with the requirements of the activities that are developed, the objectives and to continuously improve the efficiency of our Quality Management System.
This quality policy is reviewed annually for its adequacy to the context of the organisation and strategic direction. It is communicated and made available to relevant stakeholders.
A quality system focused on excellence
Since 2003, Salher has a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 standard
At Salher, we always care about doing things well and satisfying our clients with our water treatment equipment and our technical assistance service.
We constantly seek new improvements to master our design, manufacturing, assembly, supply services and customer service. In fact, it is precisely at this stage that we devote more efforts to achieve the greatest possible satisfaction of our customers.
We design and manufacture quality equipment for wastewater treatment and water purification.
Our Quality Management System covers the design of equipment for wastewater treatment, as well as the manufacturing of these equipment in GFRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester).
In addition, in 2018, we obtained the quality certification for our water purification plants. Salher R + D + i department incorporated new technologies into the design and manufacturing systems for drinking water treatments, resulting in this certificate.
Quality commitment to improve our equips and provide a great customer experience
How does our Quality Management System work?
All the elements of this system are interdependent and essential. To carry out our quality operations with excellence, we start from studying the context of our organization, stakeholders and customer requirements.
To measure the results of the system and prove its effectiveness, we have indicators that allow us to study the satisfaction of customers and stakeholders.
Strategic planning process
- An analysis of the context and of the stakeholders is essential when a new project is studied.
- The legal requirements and the management of risks and opportunities of the project are studied.
- Management responsibilities are established.
- Business processes for contract management.
- Design and development processes of the treatment line and its equipment.
- Procurement and subcontracting processes.
- Production processes.
- Human resources management and efficient organization of teams for each project.
- Infrastructure management.
- Management of measurement equipment.
- Management of documented information.
- Process monitoring and measurement.
- Internal audits.
- Management review
- Detection and management of Non-Compliance and Corrective Actions.
- Claims management.
Carrera Toledana, 33. Arganda del Rey. Madrid 28500. Spain.
+34 91 870 00 15
Spain / +34 91 870 00 15
Malaysia / +60 102 452 108
Mexico / +52 55 5081 8437
Peru / +51 620 0722
Paraguay / +595 981 252 845
Poland / +48 22 737 24 95
Portugal / +351 234 795 821
Engineering – Wastewater treatment – Purification – Liquid/solids separation equipment for industrial and municipal process applications – Surface water – Groundwater – Water Reuse – Drinking Water – Hydrocarbon and Oil Water Separation